Senior UX Designer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You partner with Product managers, data scientists, user interface engineers and marketing to identify and define problems, understand user workflows, build prototypes (& iterate) and overall own the development of a great user experience for our customers
- You collaborate with Product Managers and engineering team throughout the lifecycle of the product and own the entire success of user experience for Zeotap’s customers
- You communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders about the assumptions, decisions and processes
- End to End ownership of the product design at Zeotap including both internal tools and client facing products
- You build the design team and setup best practices for high quality output
- 4-8 years of relevant experience building great web products either in a B2B or B2C setup with a strong focus on user research, prototyping and interaction design
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML/CSS and past experience as a user interface developer is a bonus
- Have managed/mentored design teams in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and delivery focus
- A kickass portfolio of your previous work exhibiting relevant work
- Experience in AdTech/MarTech and/or data visualization would be a bonus
What We Offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team