(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (M/F/D)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is creating the future of customer data. We’ve built the world’s first Customer Intelligence Platform - the only CDP to combine enterprise data and identity resolution - and over 75% of the world’s top 100 brands work with us. Gartner thinks we’re a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and AdExchanger called us the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019). We’ve even founded our own universal marketing ID initiative to prepare the adtech world for a cookieless future.
We need an ambitious Product Marketer who can translate a big vision into high-impact customer-facing messaging, and take this world-beating product to new markets. You will be joining an accelerating marketing function that has big plans, and as the first Product Marketing hire here, you will be playing a key role in it.
- Be the voice of the customer, creating compelling messaging and positioning for Zeotap’s products that achieves cut-through
- Own the GTM strategy to achieve pipeline, adoption, and revenue targets for product lines; work with other marketing, sales and design functions to implement them
- Create product materials that enable the sales teams to communicate the value of Zeotap’s products throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the go-to person for industry knowledge and the competitive landscape
- Adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- Complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (or similar) within a SaaS, data or identity technology company
- Knowledge of the online advertising technology (adtech) or marketing technology (martech) space
- Expertise in collaborating with technical teams incl. engineering, product and data science
- Demonstrable experience in communicating complex technical concepts via easily digestible collateral
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills Experience with CRMs and marketing automation tools Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Creative flair with good attention to detail Experience in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!