Partner Success Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Data Sourcing /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You are the point of contact for our existing Indian data partners
- You manage and develop and deepen the relationships with them by understanding their needs, goals and requirements
- You respond to and address our data partners' queries and questions timely and efficiently
- You prepare reporting and manage revenue expectations
- You track the progress and take care of a smooth onboarding of data partners
- You align with and work together with our Product team on data ingestion and testing
- You work closely with our Legal team to ensure the accuracy of our contracts as commercial parameters grow and change
- You Identify and qualify leads for new data partner opportunities, upselling, including but not limited to new markets, new data sources and additional data points etc
- You occasionally participate in sales meetings and support our Director of Data Partnership (India) in building new data partnerships and expanding our data footprint
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 1-2 years experience in the Advertising/ AdTech/ Mobile app/ Data Management industry
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder at multiple levels of seniority
- Ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex business setting
- You stay on top of things even in the busiest times
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behaviour – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Technical interest and passionate about data - you want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!