Working Student Systems Operations (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
You will provide and support business applications, requirements documentation, and data management. You will also be responsible for translating business needs into effective technology solutions and/or process improvements that optimize processes and ensure the business applications continue to serve the success of our organization.
- Provide IT admin support for all operational tools such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Tripactions, Personio and other business applications
- Identify, evaluate and implement systems and/or procedures/processes that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, figuring out opportunities and solutions for the business
- Support the development of implementation plans collaborating with wide range of stakeholders and obtain approval from related stakeholders
- Liaise with other project areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
- Prepare functional design documents, user guides, flow charts for new and existing processes. and provide individual training to users where necessary
- Provide tool/process training to internal stakeholders when needed
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer science or related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Working students interested to learn more about Business Operations & Analysis are also encouraged to apply
- You have the creativity to ‘think outside the box’ and develop new ideas, while being able to follow through and put them into practice
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- You love getting people engaged and thrive well working both within a team and independently
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written in English. Fluency in German is preferred but not mandatory
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!