Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You define both long term strategy and short-term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results
- You collaborate with the sales team to understand and prioritize customer needs and develop product strategy/roadmap to deliver on meeting customer expectations
- You integrate usability studies, research and market analysis in creating product requirement documents to maximize user impact of features
- You ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch, working closely with sales, design & engineering teams
- You produce high quality product specifications (User Stories) and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You collaborate effectively and be a leader in the overall success of the product(s)
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 2-3 years of work experience in product management, preferably with data and data analytics products
- Ability to closely interact with data vendors in the ad tech space such as DMP’s, ad networks, DSP’s and SSP’s
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking software is mandatory
- Very strong analytical / numerical skills and experience with metric-based decision making (incl. web analytics like google analytics/Amplitude)
- Startup experience is a bonus with hands on experience wireframing, prototyping and iterating to success
- Previous experience from the ad tech industry, specifically a DMP, is a large plus
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields is preferred
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international)
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team