Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You develop and execute the B2B marketing strategy for several of our markets ranging across Europe, Asia, US and upcoming new geographies
- You start by taking over our established markets Italy, Spain, US and India and accompany our launch in the UK, Germany and France. Long-term geo split will be decided on the way and taking into account native languages and backgrounds within the team
- You get to know the pulse of these markets and work closely with the local teams to identify unusual and unique content strategies and channels
- You establish our local country managers as well-known faces in the industry and help flank our sales efforts with PR, thought leadership articles, newsletters, and plenty of other content
- You drive our local keynote and award strategy and establish bonds with relevant local media & thought leadership partners
- You push every possible successful client relationship to become a public case study to support our result USP
- You develop dedicated and unusually memorable own event formats and execute on them. You manage the industry event pipeline and the team's participation in it
- You manage your marketing activities with a data-driven approach, ensuring it has a good fit with the audience and is driving business value
- You further develop our employer brand to attract the best talent in support of HR
- You grow along with our Head of Marketing and will have direct C suite exposure and frequent business travel opportunity
- 2-3 years of experience within the field of B2B or B2C marketing or in a highly driven business development role, AdTech experience is a big plus
- Among top 20% of Masters or Bachelors Degree, preferably with focus on marketing, business development or tech
- You consider yourself both creative and analytical and you cannot get enough of complex and fast-changing environments with many players
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), your English is on a native level, business-fluent level of French or German is a big plus
- You can turn abstract technical products into captivating Shakespeare novels
- You collaborate across different departments including sales, product and engineering across different geographies like a spider in the web
- Good knowledge of the big data or digital advertisement markets are a big plus
- Knowledge of working with marketing analytics tools
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team