Senior Sales Enablement Specialist (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Sales Enablement is more than just training, it is the process of providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales staff sell more effectively, compressing “ramp” times for new staff and turning them into highly engaged, effective Zeotap sellers.
As a Senior Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work closely with our global sales teams, and sales leaders, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product and other important functions to champion sales processes, training and collaboration. You will understand and assess development goals, increase performance, drive sales impact and conversion creating clear and measurable results. This role will be reporting to the VP - Sales Enablement
- Support the creation and deployment of product related content and messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools across the sales teams. Deliver such programs that are culturally sensitive and appropriate for the different, global markets.
- Drive foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Ensure synergy with technical sales enablement tools for consistency.
- Gather best practices from top performers, develop and institute training materials and programs based on those best practices.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales teams to understand and sell our solutions.
- Support the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Support frontline sales managers and sales leadership team to execute effective management disciplines and establish a sales coaching program.
- Facilitate and assist with sales calls when necessary.
- Enable the sales team to use content, assets and materials that are externally facing to facilitate the sales cycle-knowledge base.
- Manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities.
- Create measurable results and compile regular reports for analysis and adjusting of program strategy.
- Frequent, global travel required as needed (~50%).
- 3+ years’ experience working in Sales
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales enablement or similar roles, with extensive knowledge of sales enablement processes and best practices
- Previous experience in an enterprise sales function (within SaaS technology sales preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching
- Self-motivated, highly driven to produce results
- Track record of delivering successful business outcomes
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment
- Experience working in sales and understand the pain points experienced by salespeople
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Training curriculum (learning path) development and delivery experience is preferred.
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written in English. Fluency in German is preferred but not mandatory
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!