Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You work along our CEO and our MD/SVP of Telecom and Data Partnerships
- You develop concepts to help zeotap grow across several verticals and geographies
- You endorse these concepts with in-depth analyses
- You identify and engage new business opportunities and key relationships
- You take leadership for these opportunities and you are willing to push them through a long-term engagement process
- You communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to ensure requirements and goals are met
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behaviour – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- An aptitude for analytics and strong conceptual skills
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex and fast-changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at multiple levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong previous knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in a management consulting firm or similar experience is a strong plus
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
- You have at least three months' time
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team