Account Manager (Data Partnerships)
Greater New York City Area
Zeotap is the only global identity and data tech platform that offers a deterministic end2end solution to onboard, understand and activate 1st party customer data across Europe, North America, LATAM and India.
Zeotap works with exclusive data sources such as 10 tier-1 telecom operators globally and many others.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices all over the globe and counts many of the world's most prestigious brands amongst its clients.
- You are the point of contact for our existing North American data partners
- You manage and develop and deepen the relationships with them by understanding their needs, goals and requirements
- You respond to and address our data partners' queries and questions timely and efficiently
- You prepare reportings and manage revenue expectations
- You track the progress and take care of a smooth onboarding of data partners
- You align with and work together with our Product team on data ingestion and testing
- You work closely with our Legal team to ensure the accuracy of our contracts as commercial parameters grow and change
- You identify and drive to closure opportunities for upselling, including but not limited to new markets, new data sources and additional data points etc
- You occasionally participate in sales meetings and support our Director of Data Partnerships North America in building new data partnerships and expanding our data footprint
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 1-2 years experience in the Advertising/ AdTech/ Mobile app/ Data Management industry
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder at multiple levels of seniority
- Ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex business setting
- You stay on top of things even in the busiest times
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behaviour – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Technical interest and passionate about data - you want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team