Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalize new scalable technology in zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies in Bigdata and Event Processing.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility for the feature/module
- You need to mentor junior developers
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 2+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions
- Must have very good problem-solving skills and clear fundamentals of DS and algorithms
- Expert coding skills in Java or Scala
- Expert coding skills in Go or Python is a huge plus
- Apache Spark or other Bigdata stack experience is a mandatory
- High level and low-level design skills.
- Deep understanding of any OLTP, OLAP, NoSQL or Graph databases is a huge plus.
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems and design is a huge plus
- Hands-on with Streaming technologies like Kafka, Flink, Samza etc is a huge plus
- Good knowledge of scalable technologies involving Bigdata technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
What we offer:
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!