Working Student / Paralegal (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany
zeotap is the only Global Identity Resolution and Data Platform that powers brands’ analytics and marketing. We leverage premier deterministic data, unified from 85 highly selected sources, such as telecoms, E-Commerce marketplaces and others to fuel our clients’ machine learning models and increase economic return on people-based marketing.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today operates in North and South America, Top-5 European markets as well as India.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both, senior leaders and the very best young talent.
- Support legal team in various requests related to both contract drafting/commercial negotiations and privacy compliance
- Work independently on various topics such as contract management and privacy documentation review
- Detailed research on legal framework (including guidelines, case law, commentaries etc) in our key markets with focus on US, Europe, India and LATAM
- Respond directly to legal requests from clients and partners, including involvement in the commercial negotiations as well as reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, data processing agreements, confidentiality agreements and other legal documents
- Support the global business teams in day-to-day legal questions
- Gain insights into a technology and data company leading in the domain of privacy and data security
- Proficiency in English and another European language (preferably German or French)
- Student of a Bachelor or Master in international, European or US law
- Excellent legal analysis and research skills
- Strong interest in recent developments of Internet-related privacy laws and policies
- Strong knowledge about contract law and data protection law
- Previous experience (in a law firm or in-house, preferably related to privacy law or contract law) is a plus
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team