Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- Build a modern data engineering platform to cater to the fast-paced evolving requirements of Zeotap
- Chalk out and implement vision, technology roadmap and goals for the platform
- Work with other Leaders and Product Management to provide scalable, quality features without compromising on speed.
- Set up best practices for design and development and enforce adoption
- Evaluate and adapt cutting edge technologies for Zeotap needs
- Conduct design, development and test reviews to achieve a robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Drive high performance and collaboration around fuzzy environment amidst rapidly evolving organisational activities
- Assist in Hiring best talent for Zeotap
- 11+ Years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in building a platform or product with end to end architectural responsibility
- Strong ownership and proof of high quality and fast paced technical delivery
- Expert coding skills in Java and Scala
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor teams and become go to person for technical inputs
- Distributed systems design is mandatory
- Deep understanding of Data technologies and architectures.
- Experience in building data pipelines managing high scale in Apache Spark, Big data tech and streaming stacks
- Good track record of individual technical accomplishments – opensource, patents, research papers etc is a big plus
- Sound Data modeling experience in different kinds of NoSQL based technologies
- Excellent tuning, production debugging and troubleshooting skills
What to offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!