Senior Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalize new scalable technology in zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies in Bigdata and Event Processing.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility for the feature/module
- You need to mentor junior developers
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 4+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions
- Must have very good problem-solving skills and clear fundamentals of DS and algorithms
- Expert coding skills in Java or Scala
- Expert coding skills in Go or Python is a huge plus
- Apache Spark or other Bigdata stack experience is a mandatory
- High level and low-level design skills.
- Deep understanding of any OLTP, OLAP, NoSQL or Graph databases is a huge plus.
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems and design is a huge plus
- Hands-on with Streaming technologies like Kafka, Flink, Samza etc is a huge plus
- Good knowledge of scalable technologies involving Bigdata technologies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
What we offer
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team