Senior Account Executive/Director DACH (Marketplace/Data Sales) m/f/d
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
End-to-end field sales role, selling Zeotap’s data solutions to Marketplace clients (agencies/trading desks) in the DACH region, developing new business opportunities and managing existing client relationships.
- You will be in charge of significantly driving Zeotap’s revenue by helping clients to perform efficient data activation strategies.
- You will excel at creating new market opportunities and manage trusted relationships with clients, including Big 6 agency groups and trading desks in the DACH region: understand their needs, goals, and challenges.
- You will be comfortable selling in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to Account Teams, including industry events and have the ability to create and deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making our clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their KPIs, and providing valuable industry insights.
- You will position Zeotap as a strong premium data brand and as the new, innovative and trustworthy data alternative to Google & Facebook.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Track Record: the proven ability to build and grow a world-class global organization through talent acquisition, development, and retention characterized by high productivity and morale.
- Business acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into solutions.
- Consultative selling: the ability to put the customer’s requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs.
- Prospecting skills: a relentless search to find new customers and expand the value for existing ones.
- Compelling communicator: the ability to motivate and guide your audience to take action as needed or desired.
- Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Collaborative: the ability to encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Personable: You bring a friendly & enjoyable atmosphere to the room.
- Results driven: a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes for your customers and yourself with an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Transparent & trusted advisor: you are unbiased with your selling when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
- At least 5+ years of field sales experience, selling programmatic digital data products or comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to agencies/trading desks (direct to brand client sales experience is a strong plus).
- Exposure and given relations with trade directors, C-suite, trading desk heads, account directors, traders and planners within the media agency industry.
- Data, mobile advertising and/or platform sales experience is a big plus.
- You have proven success in beating sales targets.
- You have very strong and convincing communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels.
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act proactively and independently.
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum.
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment.
- You speak German on a native level and you are fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!