Solutions Engineer (France)
Europe – Solutions Engineering /
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As a pre-sales Solutions Engineer specialist (SE), you will be a part of an innovative group of Zeotap technologists that support Sales & Success organizations to develop and implement strategies to take their prospects and customers to a new level of performance and outcomes. Solutioning is fundamental to the role and will include assisting the customer, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers with the discovery, analysis, and recommendation of strategic solutions across many different industries, verticals, and segments. These solutions will leverage Zeotap technologies to address the core advertising and marketing challenges and objectives that are uniquely identified for each customer.
A Zeotap SE works in a dynamic, fast growth environment where their expertise in design, business consulting, and technology is leveraged every day to drive customer success and ACV.
You will be aligned to a specific territory and/or region of Zeotap where you will closely collaborate with Sales and Success account teams and their leadership to execute growth strategies that result in customer success + revenue growth.
You will lead yourself and your teammates to properly prepare for any customer-facing engagement as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as needed to create and close the pipeline.
You will give and receive clear and honest feedback and flawlessly execute our sales processes to surpass your assigned ACV targets.
In this role you will report on all sales activity and forecast directly to the Head of Solutions Engineering.
This is an incredibly important role as you will directly impact the growth and trajectory of Zeotap. You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer in the center of everything you do. You will work closely and collaborate with the Zeotap ecosystem to inspire them to support you so you can exceed your assigned quota.
- Zeotap SE’s are leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Pioneer, Adaptive, Challenger & Trust-worthy) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers. They partner with customers and collaborate with internal teammates to drive consensus on multi-product technology solutions across Zeotap’s product lines.
- Help define, manage, and execute the growth strategy and performance of a territory.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across all accounts of your assigned territory.
- Understand your customer’s business(es) and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to our solution(s.)
- Build credibility and trust with necessary external stakeholders to influence buying decisions to drive credibility and trust in your territory.
- Take both ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
- Bring rigor to a customer’s decision making process by evaluating and presenting solution options and in doing so, drive consensus among key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with customers to develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value beyond a particular engagement or bundle of solutions.
- Support the generation of pipeline that results in over-achievement of quota while exceeding CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners in order to drive additional value to the customer.
- Demonstrate through Zeotap software demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with Zeotap. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing IT roadmaps.
- Accurately report and forecast activity to regional and executive leadership.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- Complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- Become the trusted advisor of your territory.
They work very closely with Sales & Success, product specialists, marketing, and executives to work on a wide array of assignments including business development, operations and IT strategies, as well as executive level product demonstrations to achieve the following:
- At least 3-5 years of field experience supporting sales functions either as a Solutions Engineer or Solutions Consultant, selling & solutioning digital advertising & marketing technologies like DMP, CDP, CMP, and/or CRM solutions, programmatic digital data products and comparable marketing or advertising SaaS solutions to every level of a marketing or advertising organization across a variety of industries and verticals.
- You will also have a successful history of creating market opportunities and are comfortable selling & solutioning in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to industry events and have the ability to create, support, and/or deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
- Fluency in English and Native level proficiency in French is a must.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into software solutions.
- Technical Acumen: a strong understanding of user research, user-centric design principles, and online consumer behavior that leverages 1P – 3P data.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in complex business and marketing environments.
- Consultative Selling: the ability to put the customer’s requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs with expertise in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics to analyze, structure, and negotiate long-term technology roadmaps with customers.
- Change Agent: Demonstrated success driving organizational change within customer organizations and can understand, communicate, and manage across the entire project lifestyle.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find new customers and expand the value for existing ones.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to prospective and existing customers across multiple levels of business stakeholders while also working with product and systems owners to drive change.
- Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology trends
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback
Across all Sales & Success teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!