Technical Account Manager
Mumbai Area, India
Zeotap is the only global identity and data tech platform that offers a deterministic end2end solution to onboard, understand and activate 1st party customer data across Europe, North America, LATAM and India.
Zeotap works with exclusive data sources such as 10 tier-1 telecom operators globally and many others.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices all over the globe and counts many of the world's most prestigious brands amongst its clients.
- You serve as technical pre-sales consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- You address client needs with scalable solutions using zeotap's product offerings
- You ensure quality of service and quick resolution to all production problems across zeotap’s product suite
- You respond to production support tickets from multiple domestic and international teams
- You prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Management, Business, Product, and Engineering teams
- You collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- You conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- You identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements
- You closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account
- transitions and integrations
- You travel as and when required to support sales teams
- You become subject matter expert in zeotap's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
- Any graduate (BE Preferred)
- 2-3+ years relevant advertising technology experience in a similar role
- Sound Knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of advertising exchanges, behavioural targeting, and performance-based optimization and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to prospects/clients during sales processes and to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team