Senior Technical writer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You need to be zeotap’s wordsmith who can turn any complex topic and workflows into easy to understand product manuals, how-to guides, website help documentation, and more.
- You will be helping the product team to bring their best to the customers through strong writing and content creation ideas.
- You will be responsible for a suite of products ranging from complex technical APIs in the marketing tech domain to intuitive UI walkthrough guides for our customers who are typically marketing experts.
- You will be setting up a strong process for building industry-leading content across our suite of products by the selection of the right tools, documentation templates, and prioritization frameworks.
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 5-8 years of experience being a rockstar technical writer in a fast-paced startup environment or dynamic technology enterprise
- You should have strong hands-on experience with a variety of tools including WYSIWG editors (Wiki/WordPress), authoring tools, and other publishing tools.
- You should have experience planning documentation strategy from grounds-up and executing on the same with tangible results
- You should have a strong understanding of SDKs/APIs and preference for those with experience in complex domains including Advertising Technology, Marketing technology, Big Data products, Analytics.
- You should have the ability to liaise with other stakeholders including the sales team, product, engineering, marketing, and legal teams.
- You should have the willingness to travel and work closely to understand documentation gaps and execute upon.
- You should have strong collaboration skills and attention to detail
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hour
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!