Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You will develop a strong product vision, strategy, and roadmap based on customer feedback, market research and prospects working closely with the Sales, solution, marketing, and management team
- You will lead a smart team of product managers by guiding and mentoring them to success
- You will define and own key product success metrics for the product vertical(s)
- You will work closely with stakeholders across different functions including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales, Legal, leadership to prioritize opportunities
- You will own building and showcasing business cases based on research, backed by data
- You will work with customers and partners across timezones and traveling frequently to meet them (once the situation is favorable) to learn and help forge a strong partnership
- 8-12 years of total work experience (5-10 years in product management), preferably with experience building and scaling SaaS startups
- Must have experience as a Product leader in a B2B space working closely with customers/pre-sales teams and have delivered successful products/features
- You should be a thorough team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding ability to simplify and formulate matters in a way that is precise and very easy to understand for our users
- You should be familiar with Agile methodology and have hands-on experience with product management tools including JIRA, Wireframing tools, etc
- Prior experience managing a team of product analysts/product managers
- Exposure to Marketing Technology (Martech), Advertising Technology (AdTech), Data Management Platforms is a definite bonus
What we Offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance, and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!