Customer Success Manager / Director (UK)
London, United Kingdom /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
You will be responsible for leading a portfolio of customers with the goal to make those customers committed to Zeotap for life. As a highly effective business and technology sales professional, you will have the ability to marshal local and at times global resources to address any customer satisfaction, adoption, expansion, and/or renewal opportunities resulting in clear accountability and consistent service to the customer.
You will work closely with regional and at times global Sales leadership to develop and execute go-to-market strategies to facilitate the development of joint solutions and business plans to meet or exceed annual ACV and renewal targets.
You will also identify and develop expansion and renewal targets, define the value proposition, and engage and collaborate with the global CSG leader on rules of engagement and operational procedures to quickly resolve issues and identify sales opportunities while ensuring mutual success.
You will report on all pre-sales and install base activity and forecast directly to the Vice President of Global Customer Success.
This is an incredibly important role as you will directly impact the growth and trajectory of Zeotap. You will be masterful with internal and external engagements and put the customer in the centre of everything you do. You will work closely and collaborate with the Zeotap ecosystem to inspire them to support you so you can exceed your assigned performance targets.
- You will be an inspirational Customer Success professional that creates a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people around you to do their best by epitomizing our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented), while you create and execute strategies, drive collaboration and align resources and extend our culture to our customers.
- You will partner with customers and internal stakeholders to drive consensus on mutual success.
- You will build, cultivate and maintain high-performing customers, establish new objectives, coach for success and manage joint-selling and success initiatives.
- Increase awareness of the entire suite of Zeotap solutions across their portfolio.
- Drive the strategy and alignment of customer success strategies to accelerate and expand business value for existing Zeotap customers.
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with impactful user experiences and services.
- Design and execute adoption, expansion, and renewal models that include specific GTM business plans.
- Consistently execute playbooks and processes that ensure the CSG organization can scale to meet the needs of our customers which results in long-term strategic partnerships.
- Facilitate actionable planning which will include the development of joint solutions, success enablement, and expansion pipeline generation that results in the over-achievement of annual ACV & renewal targets.
- Manage and scale customer relationships to maximize growth and to ensure customer commitment and success including directly building and nurturing C-level relationships across strategic and high-value accounts (if applicable.)
- Initiate and conduct Success readiness and training events by customer type to foster a consistent and valued customer experience.
- Team closely with Marketing to drive greater awareness of Zeotap into a portfolio of customers along with planning industry, account and product-focused on and offline events.
- Establish relationships with leadership across Sales, Product, Channel, and Marketing to ensure cross-functional alignment at a scale that drives additional value to customers.
- Demonstrate through Zeotap software demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with Zeotap. This includes but is not limited to the delivery of executive-level demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing digital marketing and advertising roadmaps.
- Learn and distribute market intelligence to your team(s) and the greater Zeotap ecosystem.
- Accurately report and forecast activity to executive leadership.
- Become a trusted advisor.
In the role of Zeotap Customer Success Manager, you will have a successful track record of collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product, and operations and you will be comfortable interacting regularly with senior-level leaders and the ELT to ensure GTM objectives are met. Last, you will maintain a deep understanding of Zeotap technology and will be able to articulate Zeotap propositions to facilitate and achieve the following:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 5+ years of experience leading a portfolio of customers delivering software-based business solutions to a wide variety of digital marketing organizations with a proven track record of expanding and renewing accounts.
- You must possess a high EQ and ability to lead with positive influence and exhibit leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to execute Zeotap’s global Customer Success strategy.
- Track Record: the proven ability to build and grow a world-class global organization through talent acquisition, development, and retention characterized by high productivity and morale.
- Business Acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into partnerships.
- Industry Expertise: proven experience cultivating strategic relationships with global and regional digital marketing organizations that leverage platform solutions like ESP’s, DMP’s, and/or CDP’s.
- Technical Acumen: a strong understanding of marketing technologies that leverage on and offline consumer behavior & attributes / 1P – 3P data.
- Consultative Selling: expertise creating differentiated, credible, and successful business cases highlighting revenue growth plans with partners with a focus on mutual success.
- Results Driven: a demonstrated ability to drive significant NRR growth through the execution of adoption, expansion, and renewal best practices with a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes via an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Collaborative: you are easy to do business with and are capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior-level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Urgency: high energy with a persistent drive to execute with urgency and effectively manage time.
- Competitive Spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Change Agent: Demonstrated ability to influence functional groups to a shared vision.
- Passion: a love affair with digital marketing and enabling brands to better understand their customers.
- Traveler: dedicated to working with the team, key stakeholders, and customers in person whenever possible.
- Prospecting Skills: a relentless search to find opportunities to expand the value for prospective and existing customers.
- Compelling & Effective Communicator: an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills; dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to both internal and external C-level stakeholders.
- Self Enabler and Learner: you have and curate a broad knowledge of relevant technology and partnership trends.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Transparent & Trusted Advisor: you are unbiased with your positioning when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Across all Zeotap leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!