Senior Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a key financial position supporting our fast growing SaaS business. Initial responsibilities include working with a cross functional team to enhance/create key performance indicators (“KPIs”) and reporting for our SaaS business including both financial and non-financial information. This position will report to the CFO and work closely with our Finance team as well as senior leaders in cross functional areas of the business.
- Working with a cross functional team to help enhance & create KPIs and reporting packages using both financial and operational based metrics.
- Assist in developing new SaaS business metrics that help drive the business success
- Work closely with our Business Analysts to leverage existing Corporate systems and recommend enhancements, changes, or new systems to support SaaS KPIs and reporting
- Perform variance and trend analysis between actual, budget and forecast targets for our SaaS business
- Assist with in-depth analysis including new bookings, installation, utilization and churn
- Create monthly forecasts (bookings, revenue, expense, capital and headcount) that incorporates current data and any relevant functional input
- Develop monthly financial reporting, presentations, and dashboards for Senior Leadership Team members to drive decision-making
- Construct financial and operating models to support strategic initiatives and understand ROI
- Create ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in Accounting or Finance strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role including financial modeling and reporting in MS Excel
- SaaS / Cloud industry experience required
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work well within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues
- Experience working with BI tools to access different data sources such as ERP, enterprise data warehouses, and business support systems (e.g. professional service automation systems)
- Excellent Excel skill level required, Experience with NetSuite required
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!