Head of Accounting (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Europe – Finance /
In this critical and significant role, you will provide leadership for the Accounting team and will monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities across three Zeotap entities. You will report directly to our CFO and you will establish the financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee Zeotap's accounting strategy
- Leadership of the accounting team (currently 2 accountants)
- Oversee Accounting daily operations for three entities (Germany, UK & India)
- Netsuite administration and responsibility for implementing further automations
- Uphold proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Responsible for Year end Closing
- Responsible for VAT
- Preparation and execution of monthly and annual financial closing and statements
- Creation of statistics, reports and evaluations
- Experience leading an Accounting function/team and a background in mentoring & developing others
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Experienced with Netsuite
- Background working in a startup environment is highly desirable, ideally with experience in accounting for multiple entities
- Experienced in designing and improving accounting policies and processes
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- A passion for learning and a natural curiosity
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system & Remote-first organisation
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!