Technical Account Manager
Greater New York City Area
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You serve as technical pre-sales consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- You address client needs with scalable solutions using zeotap's product offerings
- You ensure quality of service and quick resolution to all production problems across zeotap’s product suite
- You respond to production support tickets from multiple domestic and international teams
- You prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Management, Business, Product, and Engineering teams
- You collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- You conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- You identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements
- You closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account transitions and integrations
- Your become subject matter expert in zeotap's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 3+ years relevant advertising technology experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Exceptional communication skills: clearly articulate technical solutions and complex issues to prospects/clients during sales processes, explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences and to identify the appropriate method of communication for key accounts
- Being comfortable doing sales support in-person, on the phone, or by email
- The ability to gather and prioritize product requests against potential revenue and working with the product team to help unlock revenue
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team