Business Development Team Lead - Enterprise Accounts
Madrid Area, Spain /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- Lead and build a team of business development representatives - this is a brand new team that you’ll have the opportunity to shape from the ground up
- Deliver on-boarding and continual coaching for your team, with the help of our Sales Enablement team
- Develop and maintain a sales development playbook, including sequences, pitches, call scripts, email templates and qualification tactics
- Manage your team’s progress towards quota attainment through developing KPIs and using data to optimise activities
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing to continually experiment and optimise elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists via insights gathered from lead generation efforts.
- Execute on your own quota:
- Conduct lead generation activities in your target account list
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Qualify prospects based on an in-depth understanding of targets personas, our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and their potential fit with our solution
- Update and maintain information on Salesforce
- Partner with your Account Executives to target key accounts, including handing over meetings with detailed notes and information needed to progress opportunities successfully
- Qualify and progress inbound leads from Marketing campaigns and events
- 3+ years’ experience in sales or sales development in SaaS, including 1+ year of management experience Enterprise experience is a plus, as is experience in MarTech or AdTech
- You speak German / Spanish / French / Italian / Hindi on a native level and are fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead by example
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools, and experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Experience in growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset / can do mentality - this is your team to build
Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (Trustworthy, Agile, Pioneer & Result oriented) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation & benefits | Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture | Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values | Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!