Country Manager UK
London, United Kingdom
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You define the growth strategy for the UK market
- You manage the P&L of the region, including steering the development of revenue
- You acquire, manage and grow our agency/trading desk and direct brand client portfolio
- You meet on a regular basis with key account holders in agencies to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities
- You are the main point of contact for these players. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- You support the data onboarding team locally by establishing data partnerships with both, large corporates and agile smaller companies across several industries (retail, telco, hardware, etc.)
- You build and grow your team
- You provide market intelligence and understanding industry and market trends
- You support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events to represent zeotap at industry events locally and abroad
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 5+ years of experience selling programmatic digital products or comparable SaaS solutions to agencies/trading desks (direct to brand client sales experience is a strong plus)
- Exposure and given relations to relevant people in the media agency industry in the UK
- Data, mobile advertising and/or platform sales experience is a big plus
- You have an outstanding “sales nature” with very strong communication & presentation skills
- Your English is on a native level
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Strong commitment to beating sales targets, a positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What we offer
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team