Principal Data Scientist
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India /
Data Science /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You utilize Big Data and Machine Learning to build predictive models that support
- decision-making processes, customer experience, and various business initiatives
- You conduct Data Science research on business-critical topics
- You are a hacker; you can connect multiple Data Science modules and algorithms to
- join and build a required Data Science Offering.
- You monitor performance and continuously improve zeotap's live production Data Science models
- You execute prescriptive data analyses and models that drive business and functional decisions in Product and Marketing
- At least 7 years of experience with Strong knowledge and track record of stats/ML techniques.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline with Focus on Machine Learning.
- Extremely strong in Data Structure and Algorithms.
- An excellent coder with knowledge of Python/ Py-spark, Tensorflow or Py-Torch.
- Experienced in end to end data science delivery with clear fundamentals in DataStructure and Algorithms.
- Develop and implement scenario analysis using various statistical models.
- Should be hands-on and able to tune models and write algorithms from scratch or from research papers.
- Able to guide/mentor a team of 2 to 3 data scientists
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative team working environment.
- He/She enjoys working at a pace.
- The customer-centric mindset with a can-do attitude.
- Big data experience is plus.
What we Offer
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!