Working Student Sales Enablement (m/f/d)
Berlin Area, Germany /
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe & APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Sales Enablement is more than just training, it is the process of providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales staff sell more effectively, compressing “ramp” times for new staff and turning them into highly engaged, effective Zeotap sellers.
As a Working Student in Sales Enablement (m/f/d), you will work closely with our global sales teams, and sales leaders, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product and other important functions to champion sales processes, training and collaboration. This role will be reporting to the VP - Sales Enablement
- Support the creation and deployment of product related content and messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools across the sales teams.
- Drive training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Ensure synergy with technical sales enablement tools for consistency.
- Gather best practices from top performers, develop and institute training materials and programs based on those best practices.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales teams to understand and sell our solutions.
- Support the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Facilitate and assist with sales calls when necessary.
- Enable the sales team to use content, assets and materials that are externally facing.
- Coordinate sales enablement activities.
- Adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- Complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- Current student in Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Business Management, Economics or related discipline
- You are enrolled throughout 2021 (first/second semester student)
- Highly developed presentation and written communication skills
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- You love getting people engaged and thrive well working both within a team and independently
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written in English
- Relevant experience in a similar role or in Sales Management is a plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system | Fast-paced, collaborative, & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!