Software Engineer, Design Integrations
San Francisco, CA
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
At the core of Zeplin lie delicately crafted integrations with design tools like Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD—just this January, more than 5 million designs were exported to Zeplin through these integrations! As an engineer on the Design Integrations team, you will be working on Zeplin’s current and future integrations, extending them to support new features and products while directly communicating and empathizing with engineers from these design tools.
- Implementing Zeplin’s next generation of features by extending capabilities of design integrations with Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD
- Keeping design integrations up-to-date, ensuring compatibility with prereleases through automated tests
- Communicating and collaborating directly with engineers from design tools, crafting solutions that benefit both parties
- Building new integrations with further design tools
- Being open to working with private, crudely documented APIs, experimenting with new languages and frameworks
- Answering daily questions from users, collaborating with Support Engineers to investigate and solve issues
- Knowledge of Zeplin and passion for the product
- Care for quality of user experience, as much as quality of code
- Strong problem solving ability
- Clear and positive communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience with design tools and their APIs, specifically Sketch, Figma and Adobe XD
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Rust
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.