Agency Success Manager
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
Reporting into the Global Director, Partner Success. As one of the first Agency Success Managers in the London crew you will have an opportunity to directly influence our go-to-market strategy for Zeplin in EMEA by closely working with Agencies using Zeplin who are building beautiful products for their customers.
You’ll be working closely with almost everyone in Zeplin including Product Management, Engineering, Design teams as well as Support, Customer Success and Marketing.
- Identify and prioritize candidates to enrol into the Zeplin Agency Membership program
- Plan, Evangelize, Pitch and Convert Agency into the program
- Ensure ongoing relationship is mutually beneficial through business and product reviews
- Identify co-sell opportunities with the Agency and ensure seamless handoff to our Customer Success crew
- Influence Agencies to create unique customer solutions and offers with Zeplin
- Surface feedback to help prioritize and drive future decisions around product roadmap
- Track and Report on Agency-led impact
- Co-Author Agency + Customer case study publication
- Comfortable working with 40 to 60 Agency relationships accounts at any given time
- A strong passion for technology - you love what you do and are always looking to learn new things
- Clear and positive communication and collaboration skills in written and spoken English
- Strong problem-solving ability, seeking help from teammates to accomplish goals
- Extremely well organized, can handle lots of spinning plates.
- Awesome presentation skills and with a Marketing mindset
- Able to talk the language of a Digital Agency, build credibility aligned to how and what they sell.
- Digital Agency background or SaaS experience specifically working with Digital Agencies
- Experience with Design Systems
- 5+ years experience ideally with some Partnership management
- Experience working with Product / Software Engineering / Design Teams
- Startup experience, preferably at an early stage e.g. Series B or earlier.
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.