Sales Enablement Manager
San Francisco, CA
As the Zeplin crew, we’re building an app used by thousands of product teams daily. While creating a common language for our fellow designers and developers, we care deeply about building a product that delights them.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will onboard, train, and perform steady-state training to the growing global sales and customer success organization. You will align directly with Sales Leadership and other internal key stakeholders to establish the onboarding & ongoing sales and customer success training programs, formalize a sales progression readiness program, and design and execute strategic programs that yield improved revenue productivity across the team. You will drive key initiatives to ensure managers and reps are achieving individual, team and regional goals & quotas, while ensuring that Sales Productivity efforts are designed to scale to support a rapidly growing team.
- Design, implement and manage the Global Sales and Customer Success Onboarding Program to efficiently and effectively ramp new hires across a spectrum of roles and geographies
- Design & deliver continuous learning program that enables our Sales, Customer Success and Support Engineering team to be successful in their roles
- Work with Sales, Success, Support and Product Leadership on creating strategies aimed at improving productivity, process standardization, tool adoption, reporting & assisting with the capture of inbound product feedback
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to establish and regularly review key performance metrics, using this insight to evolve our sales strategy & GTM
- Create educational materials for ongoing sales skills and industry/product knowledge training
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of enablement programs
- Evaluate and partner with outside enablement vendors, as needed
- 4+ years of sales, training or key account management experience in a high-tech growth environment
- Deep understanding of day to day sales processes
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering Sales Enablement within a high growth and technical SaaS company
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data driven decisions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Broader knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle
- Previous experience creating sales materials and content for UI/UX Designers and Developers would be an advantage
Zeplin is a connected space for product teams where they can share designs, generate specs, assets and code snippets. In just 3 years, we’ve reached over 2 million users from thousands of product teams, including Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Microsoft and many many more. We’re a Y Combinator startup, also backed by amazing investors like Elad Gil, Mike Maples, Kevin Hale. We’re a small, distributed crew with offices in San Francisco, Istanbul and London, UK.
Zeplin started at one small piece of the product development cycle. In fact, designers and engineers interact at every single point from idea, all the way to production. Our goal is to help with all the issues that a product team might face in this process.