Operations – Operations - India /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
As a Platform Specialist at ZeroFOX, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals working to protect enterprise-level government and commercial customers from social media based cyber attacks. Using our proprietary hybrid intelligence platform, this role specifically focuses on supporting existing customers by providing analysis regarding a variety of digital threats. You will have the opportunity to work within our Global Customer Operations team to validate and escalate threats for further analysis and action. This important role will have a direct impact on protecting against digital threats, and give you valuable training and experience in the growing cyber security field. This position offers high growth potential and the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams throughout the organization.
- Triage alerts for customers to give real time intelligence
- Analyze social media networks for customer-related risks
- Interpret, understand and act upon rules and procedures
- Be responsible for confidential documents
- Update internal stakeholders on tasking progress
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with cyber security and social media products or services is preferred
- Knowledge of major social networks (knowledge of emerging networks a big plus)
- Ability to extrapolate trends from mass amounts of disparate data
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be willing to work an alternative work schedule including partial weekends
- Comfort working with a quickly growing team
- Ability to quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- A self-starting mentality, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
- Familiarity and comfort with producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.