Platform Data Lead
Technology – Technology Operations /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
As a Platform Data team member, you will join the Technology team, a group of highly skilled individuals working to protect enterprise-level commercial customers from digital risk. In this role, you will support our team by identifying and conducting detailed analysis of cyber risks. Your goal: find the real-time information that will impact our customers, identifying risks and applying the appropriate escalation path.
Role and responsibilties
- Work with internal teams to determine various attack vectors for our customers
- Familiarize yourself with the customers’ protected entities to help learn and set expectations
- Determine best methods of finding customer-related risks across the internet
- Find and analyze these risks for high-value use cases
- Learn and work from pre-established workflows established by our customers and threat-intel teams
- Utilize the ZeroFox tool set to create correct meaningful alerts for each customer/network
- Experience in threat-hunting, threat-intel, or cybersecurity role, typically obtained in 6-8 yrs
- Understanding of basic network and host security concepts
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of major social networks
- Knowledge and familiarity with cyber-threats (e.g. phishing)
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language
- Comfort working on a quickly growing team
- Ability to quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- Self-starting; when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- A track history of producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Experience with other SaaS, cyber security, or social media products or services
- Knowledge of emerging social networks
- Experience in Customer Success
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.