Platform Operations Quality Lead
Operations – Operations - India /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
In this position, you’ll join our Platform Operations team who supports ZeroFox’s cyber security solution that helps organizations manage information security risks across social media and open source Internet. Your work will directly impact the success of ZeroFox customers, partners, and pre-sales pilots, affecting the growth of our risk management platform and its core services. This important role will have direct impact on protecting against social media and internet based threats. It will give you valuable experience in the growing cyber security field. This position offers high growth potential and the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams throughout the organization.
- Monitor and perform trend analysis; manage the team based on metric-driven outcomes
- Perform quality checks on sample alerts on a daily basis
- Document process deviation and share it with the analysts, team leads, and manager on a weekly basis.
- Track success metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in coaching and training the team members based on the QC findings
- Identify analysts' training needs and improve operational performance.
- Assist Operations Team Leaders in improving performance
- Research, develop, and maintain run books for incident remediation
- Support development and implementation of processes to drive efficiency
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the teams Learning Management System
- Previous experience and / or relevant coursework in cyber security
- Previous experience working in a management or team lead capacity, typically obtained in 1+ years
- Computer and social media savvy
- Exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to learn quickly; can grasp technical terms and concepts quickly
- Availability and willingness to work an alternative work schedule as needed, including partial weekends
- Fluency (written and spoken) in the English languages
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; able to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Trustworthiness, reliability and high self motivation
- Interest in research and customer support
- Self-starting; when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- A track history of producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Previous experience in analyzing and removing malicious domains, IP abuses, fraud, and / or brand protection
- Experience administering LMS applications
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.