Sr. Manager / Director, Sales Enablement
Various US Locations /
Finance & Administration – People /
ZeroFox seeks a passionate and experienced Sales Enablement leader to join our Marketing team as we deliver critical external cybersecurity solutions and services to protect the expanding attack surface. This person will develop and scale up our sales enablement processes and programs to accelerate the efficacy of an already stellar global sales team. This is a top business priority and we are seeking an exceptional candidate. Leading a cross-functional set of stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product, this individual will enrich and execute on core learning programs and aids to educate on our products and services, for a wide variety of uses cases and requirements, to maximize retention and scalability. To be successful in this role, the selected candidate must be able to both strategize and execute.
ZeroFox has had tremendous success to date, but even greater opportunity in front of us. We’re on a mission to protect customers from unprecedented threats and, as the leader in external cybersecurity, we’re already providing many customers with our end-to-end solutions across threat intelligence, domain protection, adversary disruption and breach response. As our company expands, we are looking for a leader with a growth-mindset to champion a culture of excellence and ensure our sales team delivers on our customer promise.
This role is instrumental to ZeroFox’s core mission of delivering leading solutions and services to help customers regain control over their expanding attack surface.
Role and responsibilities
- Own end-to-end the core strategic enablement initiatives for our sales organization
- Audit to understand the priorities for learning and development, build the enablement strategy and roadmap to meet those needs, and project manage and execute on that program
- Design and deliver the necessary learning and development activities (in-person, virtual, on-demand, on-the-job, management reinforcement, etc) to persuasively translate the value and differentiation of our products and services and ensure strong adoption and success
- In coordination with marketing and product teams, create and curate the right tools, messaging, playbooks, and resources to quickly move from prospect to customer
- Champion new learning strategies and solutions to maximize retention and scalability
- Partner with Sales teams to uncover business needs and blockers and design solutions
- Collaborate with leadership to drive relevant onboarding and the annual Sales Kickoff
- Maintain sales enablement technology and content systems
- Measure the impact of enablement programs, and iterate and improve based on results
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Community-driven culture
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.