Sales Development Representative
Baltimore, MD /
Sales – Sales Development /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFOX seeks a Sales Development Representative to assist our Sales Development team reach targeted revenue goals. The overarching responsibility for this role is to generate and qualify new business prospects through teleselling the ZeroFOX suite of products during both inbound and outbound sales calls. The successful candidate will be expected to make a high volume of telesales calls daily, requiring rigorous qualification and vigilance in entering information uncovered during calls into a sales CRM system.
The Sales Development Representative must be proficient in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. He or she will have a proven track record of breaking into new accounts, and will possess superior mental dexterity and professional judgment that only comes with meaningful experience in similar roles.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable with a commission-based reward structure and will be self-motivated, assertive and results-driven.
Do you have the resume of a champion?
- Demonstrated track record of success working in a sales development capacity or along a full-life sales cycle.
- Business-to-business lead development, telemarketing or telesales experience in the technology industry typically obtained in 2+ years.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a Team.
- Fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover, qualify, and develop new sales leads, as well as build relationships.
- Professional sales training preferred.
- Proficiency in delivering sales presentations over the phone.
- Experience using e-meeting applications.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Knowledge and experience with security product installation and upgrades are huge pluses.
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You learn best through practical application and exercise good judgment.
- You can’t wait to make sales calls.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
Do you want to do this on a daily basis?
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Teleselling – making at least 60 calls per day.
- Seek out and qualify new business leads.
- Win new business.
- Build telephone relationships across a number of organizational levels to target high-potential customers.
- Solicit for repeat business from existing clients.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics and standards according to specific timeframes (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Collaborate with members of the Sales Team.
- Benchmark campaign response rate based on result, methodology, and cost.
- Report on sales strategies and pipeline regularly to the VP, Enterprise Sales.
- Help to cultivate, hire, supervise, evaluate, and train other members of the Sales team.
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Oversee account management development.
- Identify trends and triggers.
- Uncover, identify, certify, and document customer data into a sales tracking system.
- Collaborate with support resources.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the #1 startup in Baltimore and #2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role works out of the Baltimore Office
- Full vaccination is required
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.