Enterprise Account Executive
Various US Locations /
Sales – Americas Enterprise Sales /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
Would you like to make a huge difference at a high growth security firm with an enormous target market? ZeroFox seeks proven, creative, and results-driven closers to win business at the C-Level. Selected applicants will sell ZeroFox's unprecedented technology across a wide array of industries, sectors, organizations, and market segments. This is a tremendous opportunity to sell in demand solutions in a market with little competition.
Sales Executives work on the front lines of the company, increasing product awareness and providing solutions for one of security's newest and most pervasive security threats. Charged with converting qualified leads into won business, this is a high-visibility role within ZeroFox and is critical to the organization's success. Qualified applicants must possess a customer-centric focus and demonstrate a history of quota attainment.
ZeroFox’s enterprise platform gives you the ability to enable real-time visibility of social media cyber threats, giving our clients situational awareness previously unavailable. Our day-to-day is a fast-paced startup environment that is constantly evolving, honing in on our vision to bring advanced security protection to every organization, regardless of size, budget, industry or location.
Role and responsibilities
- Meet / exceed sales goals by phone and in person.
- Manage an active pipeline to ensure attainment of performance goals.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Channel Partners for your territory.
- Ensure that expectations of volume and qualification are clear with lead development teams.
- Understand price book and alternatives for successful negotiation of quality deals.
- Monitor activities, identify risks, and implement activities to ensure success of KPI’s.
- Conduct formal weekly pipeline review and quarterly business reviews that ensure correct coverage that will exceed target attainment.
- Build call scripts to support campaigns and prospecting.
- Maintain call records and activity metrics in SFDC.
- Stay abreast of industry news and trends, and how they affect ZeroFox's products and services.
Required qualifications and skills
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding quota while performing the duties above, typically obtained in 3+ years.
- Fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Experience using e-meeting applications.
- Experience using Revenue Operations and Intelligence technology.
- Experience selling in a channel-first sales organization.
- Superior presentation, persuasion, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and solution-orientation.
- Resourcefulness; ability to ramp quickly.
- Prior experience selling in new and untapped sales territories.
- Self-starting mindset.
- Ability to travel as needed for internal, prospect, partner and customer meetings. Travel is estimated to be 5-10%.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Professional sales training.
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.