Platform Operations Specialist
Operations – Operations - India /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
In this position, you’ll join our Platform Operations team who supports ZeroFOX's cyber security solution that helps organizations manage information security risks across social media. Your work will directly impact the success of ZeroFOX customers, partners, and pre-sales pilots, affecting the growth of our social risk management platform and its core services. This important role will have direct impact on protecting against social media threats, and give you valuable experience in the growing cyber security field. This position offers high growth potential and the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams throughout the organization. Successful candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Would you like to do this on a daily basis?
- Fulfill a high volume of information requests
- Interpret, understand and act upon rules and procedures
- Be responsible for confidential documents
- Update internal stakeholders on tasking progress
- Track success metrics and Key Performance Indicators
Do you have the right stuff?
- Computer and social media savv
- Willingness to work an alternative work schedule, including partial weekends
- Exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to learn quickly; can grasp technical terms and concepts quickly
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; able to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in the English language
- Trustworthiness, reliability and high self motivation
- Interest in research and customer service
- Must be willing to work alternative work schedule including partial weekends
- Huge Plus:
- Previous experience and / or relevant coursework in cyber security
Do you have the right attitude?
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. All are encouraged and required to incorporate innovative ideas and prototypes into our product. Suggestions around streamlining communication, development practices and operations are welcomed
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.