Platform Specialist Team Lead
Operations – Operations - India /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
As a Platform Specialist Team Lead at ZeroFOX, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals working to prevent cyber attacks for enterprise-level commercial and government customers. Using our proprietary hybrid intelligence platform, this role specifically focuses on supporting existing customers by providing detailed analysis and contextualization regarding a variety of cyber risks. You will have the opportunity to research these risks, develop notification and alert packages, and present your findings to customers. Your goal: Keep our customers safe with detailed threat intelligence information, and present findings in a professional manner.
- Analyze large volumes of data for customer-related risks
- Create risk notification and alert packages for customers
- Interface with customers to provide analysis reports and details
- Support and respond to customer requests for further information and analysis
- Responsible for communications with the customers including: phone, video, email, and authoring reports.
- Triage alerts for customers to give real time intelligence.
- Act as an escalation point for Tier 1 alert analysis, platform configuration, and trend analysis; managing the team based on metric driven outcomes
- Serve as a resource for the Account Management team to explain the managed service.
- Act as a customer advocate internally, working across appropriate teams to solve customer challenges
- Support team productivity and outputs during assigned shift
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the cyber threat environment including how the following sources of data enable cyber operations: major social networks (knowledge of emerging networks a big plus); dark web; domain abuse; and sharing sites such as pastebin or github
- Superior research and analysis skills
- Ability to convey complex ideas, trends, and information in a simple way (a writing sample will be requested as part of the interview process)
- Ability to extrapolate trends from mass amounts of disparate data
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Experience with other SaaS, cyber security, or social media products or services is preferred
- Must be willing to work alternative work schedule including partial weekends
- Comfort working with a quickly growing team
- Ability to quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- A self-starting mentality, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
- Familiarity and comfort with producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.