Operations – Operations - India /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
As a Platform Specialist at ZeroFOX, you will join a team of highly skilled individuals working to protect enterprise-level government and commercial customers from social media based cyber attacks. Using our proprietary hybrid intelligence platform, this role specifically focuses on supporting existing customers by providing detailed analysis and contextualization regarding a variety of cyber risks. You will have the opportunity to research these risks, develop notification and alert packages, and present your findings to customers. Your goal: Keep our customers engaged with detailed threat intelligence information, present findings in a professional manner, and provide a world-class customer experience. Successful candidates must be fluent in both the English language.
Would you like to do this on a daily basis?
- Analyze social media networks for customer-related risks
- Create social risk notification and alert packages for customers
- Interface with customers to provide analysis reports and details
- Respond to support analysis inquiries and provide additional information
- Responsible for communications with the customers including: phone, video, email, and authoring reports.
- Triage alerts for customers to give real time intelligence.
Do you have the right stuff?
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of major social networks (knowledge of emerging networks a big plus)
- Superior research and writing skills (a writing sample will be requested as part of the interview process)
- Ability to convey complex ideas, trends, and information in a simple way
- Ability to extrapolate trends from mass amounts of disparate data
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Experience with other SaaS, cyber security, or social media products or services is preferred
- Experience in Customer Operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be willing to work alternative work schedule including partial weekends
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team.
- You quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm shifting cyber security product
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. All are encouraged and required to incorporate innovative ideas and prototypes into our product. Suggestions around streamlining communication, development practices and operations are welcomed
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition
- Benefits: Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.