Technology – Intelligence /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
At ZeroFox, we are passionate about bringing world-class protection to the digital-first world. Together, we have built a system capable of collecting and analyzing data from all over the internet, creating a paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product that helps secure and protect our customers and improves the global threat landscape.
As a Technical Writer at ZeroFox, you will join the ZeroFox Collection and Processing (ZCAP) team—a group of highly-skilled analysts and specialists who roll up their sleeves to perform deep-dive analyses to protect our customers and their assets from digital threats, manage escalation responses, provide recommendations, and contextualize alerts. With our proprietary hybrid intelligence platforms and methodologies, you will utilize your writing and editing skills to support the production of actionable cyber threat intelligence for our customer base. Threat intelligence activities include assessing current and emerging cybercrime activity and various forms of malicious exploitation. If you find the dark web, research, and cyber sleuthing exciting, we want to talk to you! Discretion, teamwork, and creativity are a must.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to create and publish Strategic and Tactical intelligence reports
- Collate data from multiple sources and use the ZeroFox platform to publish News & Finished Intelligence products
- Supplement written content as needed, adhering to ZeroFox branding standards
- Review all deliverables for clarity, quality, and plagiarism
- Support ad hoc, client-specific requests based on the tasks mentioned above
- Follow best practices of operational security to safeguard sources and methods
- Support team productivity and outputs during your assigned shift
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working as a Technical Editor or Technical Writer —or a similar role in the IT industry, typically obtained in 2+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent researching, proofreading, and editing skills
- Experience with information gathering and working with multiple subject matter experts
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- An eye for detail
- Ability to manage deadlines and stressful situations
- Comfortable with taking ownership of your decisions
- Expert user in Google Suite
- Familiarity with Digital Risks, Open Source, and Deep & Dark web
- Proficiency in additional languages (Russian, German, Chinese, Arabic, etc.) is a huge plus but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture and team events
- Generous time off
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.