Manager, IT Support
Finance & Administration – IT /
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a Manager, IT Support work within the corporate IT team to execute upon daily initiatives and long-term IT goals. Preference will be given to those found capable of independently managing aspects of IT locally in line with normal business initiatives under the direction of the team lead and local management. This is a managed Finance and Administration team position, reporting to Director, IT.
Role and responsibilities
- Purchase, repair, assemble, inventory, and ship hardware. Manage local vendors.
- Answer client phone calls, e-mails, and service tickets timely and efficiently.
- Document all client correspondence in the ticketing system.
- Resolve any customer issues through research and collaboration among departments. Keep up-to-date on the latest software and hardware releases and update downstream IT services accordingly.
- Work with users and other IT staff to determine and develop specific information systems requirements and processes. Determine the impact on existing systems.
- Identify, research, and seek resolution to a variety of complex end user technical problems. Respond to technical support requests via walk in, email, and telephone.
- Develop and execute scripting and application packages in a MDM environment, to include preparation, testing, and deployment.
- Maintain local storage, backup, and networking infrastructure.
- Develop documentation / instructions of standard operating procedures.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs. Perform installation, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting for computers, handheld devices and peripherals.
- Manage projects from inception to completion relating both to Corporate IT and Security, as well as to manage projects pertaining to other departments as an advisor.
- Serve as local purchasing agent, including the identification, acquisition, and installation of user desired hardware and software. Establish and maintain vendor relationships. Maintain a catalog of user licenses and hardware.
- Manage members of a Help Desk team, to include direction, employee growth cycles, escalation routes, and more.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications and skills
- Solid problem-solving abilities.
- Strong mentoring skills, and ability to fully describe and teach complex technical processes across teams..
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal, English and local) skills. Ability to communicate complex technical concepts across all organizational levels. Teamwork skills as well as independent focus. Ability to multitask.
- Experience in managing and administering a cloud driven environment to include IdP, email, data, and multiple cloud based departmental resources.
- IT Support Service experience or similar experience, typically obtained in 7+ years
- Experience working with various types of hardware and software, including Apple laptops typically obtained in 5+ years.
- Written and spoken fluency in the English language.
- Technical team management experience typically obtained in 3-5 years of supervision.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in an office environment on a regular basis.
- Ability to work from home with a fast, reliable, and secure internet connection.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field of study or certification.
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role is based out of our office in Bengaluru (hybrid work schedule)
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.