Lead Content Marketing
Zest AI is on a mission to make fair and transparent credit available to all. We offer AI-driven software and services that enable lenders to make better credit decisions fast. We’re looking for a content marketing rockstar to help us with our next phase of growth and to champion the creative cohesion of the Zest brand across the customer lifecycle.
Our ideal new team member will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into a story that resonates with our target customers through compelling content creation. You are deadline driven and have a talent for maintaining a steady drumbeat of content production, switching quickly between learning and creating. You know words are only part of the story and are adept at combining text with visuals and other media. You are eager to dive into a complex space and shape the way people see and hear our product promise through content that attracts, inspires, educates, and engages our target market.
What you can anticipate:
- Own the Zest point of view and develop thought leadership, content programs, and partnerships that expand our market-leading education in AI-driven underwriting.
- Become our growing sales team’s new best friend by delivering the content and insights they need to be successful, like fresh outreach messaging, new sales collateral, infographics, and industry reports
- Be a trusty translator to find the right way to engage the right person at the right time while maintaining brand voice and product promise consistency
- Steward our customer experience with polished, informative content across the customer lifecycle, keeping our customers in the know and impressed
- Help our customers tell their stories of success for authentic customer reference
- Collaborate with design, corporate communications, and demand teams to manage creative production and timelines for campaigns
- Partner with marketing operations to measure, test, and optimize campaigns and content towards business goals to drive demand
- Develop your content marketing skillset and teach others through collaborative participation as part of a supportive marketing team
What we’d love to see:
- 3+ years content marketing experience delivering highly successful content programs with a focus on B2B marketing
- Experience developing content for owned, organic, and paid media with working proficiency in basic design principles, tools, and channel specifications
- An eagle eye for detail, insatiable curiosity about new topics, and intense pride in polished proofreading
- Should possess an understanding of media metrics and ability to build compelling stories with data
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create effective messaging and tell compelling stories about our products and business to any audience – whether it’s our consumers, internal team, or industry at large
- Familiarity with software solutions for content management across stakeholders, such as publishing tools, content management systems, and knowledge bases.
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.