As a Presales Engineer, at Zest AI you will support both the sales, engagement, business analysis and data science teams though presales. Pre-sales activities include but are not limited to modeling, architecture and POC-related discussions and support. Through close collaboration with our teams, you'll be assisting clients with operationalizing models and moving them into production.
In this role you will:
- Support the Sales & Client Engagement teams throughout the sales cycle in both supporting platform evaluations and executing Proof of Concepts (POCs) to establish technical credibility and advocacy
- Communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of using our SaaS platform
- Convey the value of our products through many mediums, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations.
We are looking for:
- 4+ years in successful technical sales and/or implementation in enterprise software
- Strong mathematical background with a passion for data science and machine learning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – including the ability to present on and discuss complex modeling techniques
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly companywide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.