Sales Enablement Director
Sales Enablement at Zest AI is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the go-to-market organization. This is a unique opportunity to transform how we sell and set the foundation for rapid growth.
In this role you'll partner closely with the marketing, sales, and client engagement teams to drive key initiatives including: new seller onboarding, continuous learning, content development, adoption of sales process / methodology, and more. You'll also help set the vision for strategic programs and ensure we are meeting the needs of Zest as a whole.
We're looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success operating in a fast-growing environment and solving problems with limited oversight. We're looking for an owner who focuses on execution and results, a creative who turns complex problems into ambitious goals, and a collaborator who is energized working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible to drive revenue excellence.
In this role you will:
- Develop and oversee new seller onboarding and deliver continuous learning / training programs, including components of product launch/GTM plans
- Partner with product marketing in the development of sales assets (including pitch decks, data sheets, battle cards, etc.)
- Conduct ongoing evaluation with sales/marketing leaders to understand and address enablement need.
- Support adoption and maintenance of systems/processes to collect and evangelize voice of customer and market feedback, as well as effective internal communications
- Build scalable systems to strengthen every Zestian’s expertise in our product, customer, and market
We are looking for:
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar role at a high-growth tech company
- Relevant experience in designing and delivering sales enablement programs
- Familiarity with enterprise software sales process / methodology
- Previous experience in sales, pre-sales, or other customer facing roles is a plus
- Exceptional skills in project management, stakeholder management, verbal / written communication, and peer leadership
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
It helps to have:
- Strong Salesforce skills (knowledge of architecture and data structures), along with implementing and supporting the use of sales enablement tools (i.e. Gong, Outreach, LinkedIn Pro, ZoomInfo)
- Demonstrated ability to use financial modeling and analytical tools
- Experience with advanced tools such as Einstein Analytics, Tableau, or Microsoft PowerBI are a plus
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.