Zest AI is looking for highly strategic and data-driven sales leaders to join a team that is currently disrupting the outdated credit underwriting industry.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about prospecting and cultivating a strong sales pipeline. This person must be experienced with a consultative, insight-based sales approach within the Financial Services sector; and possess a proven track record of growing sales, and exceeding annual quotas.
Our Sales Directors demonstrate skills associated with a high-performance sales culture – especially pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against quotas.
In this role you will:
- Identify and drive territory/account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally, ensuring that territory and opportunity strategy is communicated and easily understood by all support staff
- Ability to challenge a prospective client or industry’s perception of the status quo
- Leading the entire sales cycle while building consensus within an account to facilitate a net new sale
- Execute -- and lead others to execute -- flawlessly in conditions of uncertainty as ZAML grows
We are looking for:
- 8-10+ years of over quota achievement selling enterprise software / SaaS solutions for technical buyers to the C-suite
- Experience and track record of success selling into Fortune 1000 companies
- Demonstrated experience forming and managing C-level relationships and closing sales in large complex organizations.
- Strategic – goal oriented, organizes thinking within analytical frameworks
- An BS or Graduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or MBA is preferred
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.