Senior Technical Recruiter
Burbank, CA /
Zest AI is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to uncover and attract top talent across business and technical roles for the company. As the sole Recruiter on the PeopleOps team, you will take on the initial contact and pipelining of talent and manage candidates through the interview process. You will play a critical role in helping us build the best team possible, which is key to our growth and success as a company.
In this role you will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Zest AI corporate and technical functions
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - networking, social media, cold-calling, creative thinking and other proactive recruiting sources to identify candidates
We are looking for:
- 5+ years recruiting experience; agency experience is a plus
- Proven experience actively sourcing and recruiting active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- Experience recruiting in the fin-tech space or tech startups scaling from 50 to 100+ employees
- A clear understanding of the technical recruiting process and a passion for providing a top-notch candidate experience
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience in developing campus relationships
- Ability to make suggestions and recommendations for improvement and evolution of the recruiting and interviewing experience
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.