Burbank, CA /
Zest AI is seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated Executive Assistant with a strong history of high performance to support the CEO, based in Burbank, CA.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all are welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are and where we’re headed in the future. We know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together. Our core values of collaboration, communication, client centricity, bias for action, and heart are fundamental to all we do. If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply. We’re interested in getting to know you!
The successful candidate will be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information, be solution driven and able to work professionally with a wide range of people from senior leaders to external colleagues and clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working well in a dynamic environment, managing shifting calendars; planning and organizing internal and external meetings and events, and coordinating travel. This role requires outstanding skills in planning, time management and organization, superior attention to detail, an ability to juggle multiple internal and external requests in a calm, friendly and efficient way. This role will work closely with the team on meeting planning, event management, and be a backup to facilities/office management. The successful candidate will complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, be very strong in anticipating the business needs of the leaders, and react with appropriate urgency and action to unanticipated developments or situations.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Seamless administrative support to CEO and leadership team
- Management of calendaring and scheduling, requiring internal and external coordination
- Travel and meeting planning
- Management and submission of expense reports
- Organization of team meetings, and additional internal and external events as required
- Tracking and driving completion of key deliverables, and follow-up on outstanding items
- Friendly, flexible and efficient coordination with all teams
- Friendly and diplomatic handling of external partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Administrative and events support
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing executive support at a senior level
- Experience with Google suite office programs
- Experience with supporting a CEO or senior executive
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping stakeholders appropriately informed or engagedStrong business acumen with the ability to identify gaps and implement improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.