Senior DevOps Engineer
Our DevOps team is a critical part of our engineering organization that creates scalable systems and automation processes for our infrastructure. From building software delivery pipelines to working with developers to ensure best systems engineering practices, our DevOps team is responsible for the uptime of business critical systems that operate our day-to-day business. The individuals joining our DevOps group will be leveraging cutting edge automation tools to build and support highly scalable infrastructure for our diverse environments and clients in the financial sector.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of our business systems
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new releases to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to optimize our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor our application stack.
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure our applications are designed with "operability" and scalability in mind
- Develop, implement and maintain highly scalable infrastructure to meet our business needs
- Manage and maintain CI/CD pipeline
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in an enterprise facing technical operations role
- 5+ years in a UNIX-based operations role
- Deep UNIX/Linux systems knowledge and/or systems administration background managing large business critical deployments
- Strong troubleshooting skills that span systems, network, and code
- Demonstrated programming skills in one or more of: Python, Ruby, Java, C, Shell
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings giving insight into current business agendas
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Monthly employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
- All the technology and equipment necessary to get your job done
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.