Business Strategy & Analytics Associate
Burbank, CA /
Business Analysis /
Business Strategy & Analytics Associate will work with the entire Zest client engagement team, including world class data scientists, product management leadership, and engineers, to showcase the compelling business value our machine learning expertise brings to our high profile clients. The Associate, will have the opportunity to build client-facing skills while becoming an expert on the application of machine learning to credit-specific business problems.
In this role you will:
- Drive analytical projects to help our clients optimize financial product design and credit policy
- Drive strategic insights to deliver business value to clients
- Work closely with a team of data scientists to build machine learning models against specific business objectives
- Coordinate across functions of the business to extract insights from our client engagements and drive the ZAML product development feedback loop
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in analytical/quantitative field (Economics, CS, Philosophy, Engineering, Math) from a highly competitive school. MBA preferred
- Proficiency in R and Python preferred
- 2+ years of experience in complex, data-driven problem solving
- 2+ years of experience in tactical problem solving. Experience implementing large projects preferred
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Perks and benefits:
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly companywide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.