Director, Product Marketing
Burbank, CA /
Zest AI is excited to add a senior Product Marketing professional to our growing team who will bring a strong background in B2B software marketing and will be a critical driver of our sales/marketing team and Zest’s overall success. Our ideal new team member is comfortable switching seamlessly between a powerful individual contributor and effective team leader to deliver success across the below areas:
Sales enablement – empower a senior enterprise sales team to qualify and convert opportunities quickly, helping jumpstart our customer relationships on the right foot and set them up for a valuable journey with Zest.Create education programs, product / sales collateral, marketing assets, and other items to evangelize the value we offer to internal and external audiencesConduct win/loss analyses and pipeline conversion diagnoses to optimize our sales journey
Voice of customer – own the voice of our customer in multiple internal and external contexts, serve as the advocate for our customer in planning and decision-making contexts.Conduct prospect and customer research, field surveys, conduct interviews, analyze trends, synthesize insights, produce persona frameworksCollaborate with product to collect and analyze product usage and NPS information and ensure the product roadmap reflects target customer needsBuild and facilitate VoC programs/processes to ensure feedback is properly vetted, prioritized, and communicated throughout the organization
Product Messaging & Positioning – translate product features and capabilities into compelling value stories for our market.Produce thought leadership, sales / marketing messaging, and positioning resources that define Zest as a unique solution to our customers’ challenges.Act as the go-to resource to help Zest teams speak in a unified voice about what makes Zest special.Conduct competitive intelligence research and produce educational resources on competitive offerings and Zest’s unique differentiators
Go-to-Market Management – manage our cross-functional GTM activities, taking new and exciting products to market with the help of our product, marketing, and client teams.Create launch plans, readiness checks, and communication processes to ensure all Zest teams are aligned and prepared for successful product launches.Act as the go to resource to answer—or find the answer—to any question regarding the who, what, where, when, and why of our go-to-market.
What sets you up for success:
- 5-10 years product marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- An ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders across various functions (e.g. Sales, Product, Client Success, etc.)
- A solid eye for design and knack for good storytelling with the relevant creative and writing skills to create great content
- Technical literacy and an aptitude for data comprehension, comfortable reading, analyzing, and researching technical topics on your own
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity for people and teams
- Experience creating marketing strategy and plans to meet core business objectives
- Constantly curious and enjoy learning about new verticals and technologies, shifting seamlessly between products, industries, and audiences; you can geek out on the technical nitty-gritty and can articulate value to both technical and non-technical audiences
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.