Business Development Representative
Burbank, CA /
Zest AI was founded by a team of some of the world’s best data scientists from Google who came together with a mission – use machine learning algorithms to revolutionize how credit decisions are made. Now, the world’s most innovative financial institutions rely on Zest to transform their underwriting through the power of machine learning. Our software provides access to the most comprehensive suite of ML tools and is the only solution with end-to-end explainable AI in credit decisions. We automate risk management so our customers can focus on lending safely to more people. Our targeted addressable market are Credit Unions, Banks, and Specialty Lenders.
- 6 months experience of Sales Administrative role or BDR role with a technology company (SaaS)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with Microsoft tools.
- Ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Ability to manage competing demands and deal with multiple requests at short notice; overall ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of working with credit unions and/ or banks.
- Salesforce or CRM experience.
- Understanding of creating opportunities and records
- Coordinates internal and external activities required to ensure follow-up with MQL/SQL
- Ability to answer routine questions about Zest solutions
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.